Hi, I'm new to this site but have been looking for a decent BMW service center for awhile. I have a CPO 2004 X3 that I bought from VOB b/c they gave me the best price. BUT every time I've been there for service it's been awful, I'm not even convinced they do anything to the car. There's this weird delay between shifting from reverse to drive when I start it up first thing in the morning and they said repeatedly there was nothing wrong. Someone in the service center even stole all the change out of my car!

I live around Arlington and see no point in driving up to MD to be treated badly. I've heard mixed things about Arlington BMW, what do people think? My car is still under warranty so I don't really want to go to an independent. Also, is there a dealership that offers BMW loaners (for people that didn't purchase the car there)? Last time at VOB they put me in a tiny Chevy Aveo, felt like driving a pod with a lawnmower engine... if I wanted to drive an underpowered aluminum death-trap I wouldn't have bought a BMW. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!