Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New Member Looking for Good Service Around Arlington

Thread: New Member Looking for Good Service Around Arlington

New Member Looking for Good Service Around Arlington

Hi, I'm new to this site but have been looking for a decent BMW service center for awhile. I have a CPO 2004 X3 that I bought from VOB b/c they gave me the best price. BUT every time I've been there for service it's been awful, I'm not even convinced they do anything to the car. There's this weird delay between shifting from reverse to drive when I start it up first thing in the morning and they said repeatedly there was nothing wrong. Someone in the service center even stole all the change out of my car!

I live around Arlington and see no point in driving up to MD to be treated badly. I've heard mixed things about Arlington BMW, what do people think? My car is still under warranty so I don't really want to go to an independent. Also, is there a dealership that offers BMW loaners (for people that didn't purchase the car there)? Last time at VOB they put me in a tiny Chevy Aveo, felt like driving a pod with a lawnmower engine... if I wanted to drive an underpowered aluminum death-trap I wouldn't have bought a BMW. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Banned
    My shop refuses to work on X3s and X5s. Bad for the owners back.
    Sorry

Dave Apker

Quote Originally Posted by OwnedbyDuncan
    My shop refuses to work on X3s and X5s. Bad for the owners back.
    Sorry

Dave Apker
    We know. E30s and no new customers.

sneakyeek. . .How about Fairfax?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

i have had good luck with bmw of arlington. used bruno in service and dino in parts.

Quote Originally Posted by mlytle
    i have had good luck with bmw of arlington. used bruno in service and dino in parts.
    Are they techs or loan sharks?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    We know. E30s and no new customers.

sneakyeek. . .How about Fairfax?
    Steven,

He had an E46 in the shop a couple of weeks ago and an E90 outside.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by mlytle
    I don't think Dino's there anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by David Hicks
    Must have gotten whacked.

Sorry, I could not resist.
    "Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing."
    --Thoreau--
    2005 330 CiC

Quote Originally Posted by David Hicks
    Was Dino the young guy or the old grumpy hippy?
    -Hampton

He was (is, I guess) the young guy with the goatee.

I've had my 2003 525iT into Arlington BMW on two occasions. Still (barely) under warranty. Rick is my service advisor, and I'd recommend him - and the service folks - to anyone. Very professional, and I have the impression that they treat my car like I'd treat the maintenance on my car (if I had the skills...). Just my 2 cents.

Mark
    Mark
    '03 525iT

Thread Information