Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Paint and Body Work - Eastern Shore and Columbia areas

Thread: Paint and Body Work - Eastern Shore and Columbia areas

Paint and Body Work - Eastern Shore and Columbia areas

I am looking for someone who is recommended for paint and body work (nothing radical, a liitle rust and a "re-spray," as the English call it). Seems that standard body shops in area are too busy with wrecks to deal with this kind of work. Any ideas?

In Jessup (not too far from Columbia) I've taken my car to Elite Autohaus. They do really good work. They are also subcontracted by Tischer BMW.

Thread Information