Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
WTB: E39 540 17" Wheel Set (Staggered)

Thread: WTB: E39 540 17" Wheel Set (Staggered)

WTB: E39 540 17" Wheel Set (Staggered)

I am looking for a set of 17" wheels for a 540i 6-speed. Prefer the M-Parallel Spoke (Style 66?) wheel that was an option on Sport package models. Will consider other styles but must be staggered setup.

Please e-mail me at buchant@toad.net.
    Tom Buchanan
    BMW CCA Instructor
    ============================================
    1999 M3 (Track Rat)
    2002 540i 6-speed (My Car)
    1999 Acura 3.2 TL (Wife's Car)
    2004 GMC Yukon XL Denali (Family Mobile and Tow Vehicle)

Do you have pictures of the wheels? I was talking to the guys at Wheel Worx and it looks like a refurbish of used wheels (provided they can be refurbed) is a $650 venture. How much are you looking to get for the set?
    Tom Buchanan
    BMW CCA Instructor
    ============================================
    1999 M3 (Track Rat)
    2002 540i 6-speed (My Car)
    1999 Acura 3.2 TL (Wife's Car)
    2004 GMC Yukon XL Denali (Family Mobile and Tow Vehicle)

Quote Originally Posted by TMB_540i
    Do you have pictures of the wheels? I was talking to the guys at Wheel Worx and it looks like a refurbish of used wheels (provided they can be refurbed) is a $650 venture. How much are you looking to get for the set?
    Sorry for the late reply. My camera is in the shop so I don't have pictures. I can try and borrow one and maybe get some pics tonight. I'm looking for $250.
    -Hampton

Why not add a set of winter wheel and tire with that, i'm moving west just bought it last year to go with my 540i, you know the winter here last year was none existent, it will be a good investment and make it safe to drive in the winter time.

Borbet Type H 16" with Dunlop winter sport M3

Thread Information