Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Anyone signed up for BMW CCA Delaware Valley - 3 Day SP Apr. 29 - May 1

Thread: Anyone signed up for BMW CCA Delaware Valley - 3 Day SP Apr. 29 - May 1

Anyone signed up for BMW CCA Delaware Valley - 3 Day SP Apr. 29 - May 1

Anyone going from NCC? It's a 3 day HPDE at Summit Point. 2 days on Jefferson Circuit and 1 day on Main. April 29 through May 1. I signed up for this in late February but I don't know if registration is still open or not.
    Tom Buchanan
    BMW CCA Instructor
    ============================================
    1999 M3 (Track Rat)
    2002 540i 6-speed (My Car)
    1999 Acura 3.2 TL (Wife's Car)
    2004 GMC Yukon XL Denali (Family Mobile and Tow Vehicle)

i'm signed up.
    95 M3, 6-speed, 3.73
    Extensive weight reduction
    Website

Quote Originally Posted by odortiz
    i'm signed up.
    i will be at summit, but on the main course that weekend. big scca race...come on over during a break!

marshall

I joined BMW CCA so I could sign up for the event. I'll just be running Sat and Sun.

Might be of interest to some

Just received this email.

The smell of tires and brakes, the roar of open exhausts, the excitement of driving your car as it was designed…. Have you had enough of speed channel all winter? Get off the sofa and sign up now!!! We still have slots available for this fabulous spring event. Grab your helmet and head to the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains in West Virginia for a fun, safe and educational driving experience. If you have never attended a driver's school, this is the event for you. This three-day event is geared for beginners as well as the seasoned veterans. Go to http://motorsportreg.com/ and sign up today !!!!!

Be at the Jefferson Circuit on April 29th & 30th and on May 1st at Summit Point for the 9th annual Delaware Valley Chapter Jeff/Summit Drivers School. Included with your registration - there will be a Picnic at the track on Sunday Night. Participants and guests are all invited.

For the 2006 season, the Delaware Valley Chapter is proud to offer a FREE driver school in 2007, for students that attend all three of our events this year at Jefferson Circuit-Watkins Glen-Pocono...Don't miss out!!!

Please keep in mind that this is not a racing school but rather a safe, high speed driving school, conducted on a race track under close supervision by experienced instructors. You will learn how to handle and control your vehicle at speeds not normally attained on public roads. This will help to prepare you for emergencies in normal driving. It will also allow you to explore your capabilities as a driver and those of your vehicle.

At no time will you be pushed or encouraged to go any faster than is comfortable for you. All participants will be organized into run groups in accordance with experience, skill, and type of vehicle. Participants not "signed off" will be required to drive with an instructor on board.

Be sure to visit the Chapter website, http://www.delvalbmwcca.org to read the Track Bulletins and Driver School event materials thoroughly.

See you at the track!!!

Jeff Corson

Driving Events Chairman
    Delaware Valley Chapter, BMW CCA
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I'll be there Sat. and Sun.

I am confirmed and will be there Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. I am planning on bringing my canopy tent in case we have inclement weather or just want to get out of the sun (I hope). I am planning on driving up on Saturday morning early. You guys can look for my Blue 540i and maybe we can park together. Hope to see you guys there!
    Tom Buchanan
    BMW CCA Instructor
    ============================================
    1999 M3 (Track Rat)
    2002 540i 6-speed (My Car)
    1999 Acura 3.2 TL (Wife's Car)
    2004 GMC Yukon XL Denali (Family Mobile and Tow Vehicle)

I registered for Saturday and Sunday (Thanks Steven for the post.) but have not heard back from their registrar informing me of my status. This will be my first time driving on the Jefferson Circuit.
    realm3e46
    '03 M3 Silver
    '02 325i sp Silver
    '08 Tundra Silver

Thread Information