Posted by: jaudain

Description: The E39 M5 has always been one of my dream cars. I consider myself lucky to have found a 38K mile 2 owner example in the summer of 2017. Since I purchased it I have done my best to restore it to the level where it now sits. Over the past 2 years of my ownership I have done various fluid and filter changes, front and rear windshield gaskets, interior and exterior reconditioning including refinishing the wheels and purchasing new tires. The car's options include the black sport interior with Titan trim, M audio and rear sunshades. The car currently has around 50,900 miles and has received a new short shift kit with all OEM parts (e60). I've also purchased a new shiftknob and boot to complement the new parts on the inside. The car hasn't disappointed as of yet. I do not see many comps if any for my asking price. I have been considering auctioning the car but figured i'll try my chances allowing enthusiasts to talk to me, drive and see the car the "old fashioned" way. After all, this is how I bought the car.

More...