Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
No Radio

Thread: No Radio

No Radio

The radio decided to not come on this AM while driving to METRO. I have a 2005 330CiC w/ Nav and Sat radio. When I got to the parking garage I turned off the car, waited a few, and turned it back on. The usual warning display on the Nav screen did NOT appear; the screen went straight to the on-board computer screen. I tried twice.
    I get the menu options [Nav/ OnBoard Computer/Setting but no CD/Sat. Radio/AM-FM radio.
    Ideas?
    Tom
    "Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing."
    --Thoreau--
    2005 330 CiC

Please tell me that in a '05 you are still under 50k and thereby within the warrantee period. If so, then off to the dealer you go. Please let us know how it turns out.

Greg

Greg,
    I have 7200 miles on her.
    After a silent ride home, I located and pulled both fuses. Both were good so I put them back in. I did notice the fuse panel was not seated when I opened the glove box. I made sure both clips secured the panel and tried the radio. MUSIC! I'm not a huge fan of shit starting to work for no reason. Gotta keep an eye on this one.
    Tom

EDIT to add: I am glad the radio works but it is still unsettling that it stopped and then miraculously started again. I know better than to roll up to Tate BMW and say "Yeah, uhm, my radio stopped working so I pulled and reseated the fuses. Now it works but can you still look at it?"
    Last edited by tgmeyer; 03-24-2006 at 05:30 PM.
    "Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing."
    --Thoreau--
    2005 330 CiC

Thread Information