Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
HELP - Need a Good Baltimore Area Alignment Shop Recommendation ASAP

Thread: HELP - Need a Good Baltimore Area Alignment Shop Recommendation ASAP

HELP - Need a Good Baltimore Area Alignment Shop Recommendation ASAP

I searched the forums, and found some alignment threads, but they are all 8-10 years old. I'm looking for a good alignment shop that is willing to hit specific numbers (nothing ridiculous, just want to get toe set to about -.01 front and back, and balance read Camber around 1.1-1.2 degrees) and that will allow me to be involved (talk to the tech doing the work, provide accurate before and after numbers). Even better if I can be in the shop, but I know that gets tricky.

I've called several shops, and I get the the same BS about allowable ranges, and we can't always hit specific numbers. To me that says we aren't willing to spend the time to hit specific numbers. And with asking prices from $90 to $200 for essentially the same thing. I'm willing to pay more if I'm getting real expertise, and the results I want, but I'm not convinced spending more will get me that..

Would be a bonus to find a shop with a road force balancer, and a tech that knows how to use it as well..

Needs a solution ASAP, so please share your experiences..

~Scott
    --------------------
    Black Sapphire Metallic/Sand Beige '13 E70 35d, SP, NAV, Tech, Comfort Access/Seats
    20" Style 214's Wrapped in Continental DWS06 Extreme Contacts

(SOLD) Alpine White/Sand Beige '06 E53 3.0, SP, PP, CC, RC, NAV, Sat Radio
    19" Style 63's [/I][I]Wrapped in Bridgestone Dueler HP Sports-- Summer Shoes
    18" Style 131's Wrapped in 255/55-18 Nokian WRG2 SUV's -- Winter Boots

Not in Baltimore area, but RRT specializes in race cars. I'm sure they've done plenty of custom alignments
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Not in Baltimore area, but RRT specializes in race cars. I'm sure they've done plenty of custom alignments
    Appreciate your feedback Paul. They might laugh my X5d out of their shop, but it looks like 1.5 hours each way for me. That's going to be hard to justify, so I guess I won't find out. I've been working the phones, and calling many shops in the area. I think I've found one that is both willing to work with me on the specific numbers and has a road force balancer. Fingers crossed, we'll see what happens..

Thread Information