Posted by: jbshin

Description: I have a pair of Recaro Sportster CS heated seats. I had it in my car for about a year and half, less than 10,000 miles. Specifics about the seat:Seatbacks painted to match Porsche GT Silver paintRecaro slidersOEM Seatbelt buckle mounting bracketHeated, but need to be wired to the car, seats do have rocker switchesI added Cantrell Motorsports slimline knob Recaro knobs are too thick and limits the fore-aft range in a 996. I do have the original Recaro knobs.I am selling because I am selling my 996 C4SI also have 2 pairs of BK-9040 floor adapter for 996/986 that I will sell separately for $130.For whatever reason, Recaro sliders do not line up to floor adapters perfectly and the holes had to be filed to fit. I had to do this for these seats/sliders for 996, as well as Speed seats for E36 M3. I have another pair of the sliders (holes not filed) available for sale as well.I am looking for $3000. I am located in Vienna, VA, 22182. I prefer to sell it locally to avoid shipping but willing to drive an hour or two, if needed. I have another car being delivered so need to clear out the 996, the seats and an extra set of hollow spokes turbo twist wheels, which I will be listing separately.

More...