Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Jefferson 500 BMW corral question

Thread: Jefferson 500 BMW corral question

Jefferson 500 BMW corral question

How 'family oriented' is the BMW corral? I'd like to bring my wife and what will then be a four month old (trying to get him into cars as quickly as possible). I've been to my share of races, car shows, etc., but I've never been to an event like this w/the NCC. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Brian

Very family oriented. Although the restrooms are not the greatest.
    Can't speak for the womens' bathroom though.
    It will be noisey but the tent should provide enough shade.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Whoever wants to go, please use the signup form on the website.
    Guests attending the driving school should also rsvp.
    Students and instructors are already included.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

The BMW corrall is basically in front of the silo lunch counter. Adjacent is a permenant restroom building, that while not a showplace, is a step or 2 above the typical port-a-potty. It's at least big and clean, but not fancy. I thing bringing the family out is a great idea. Don't know what the noise limiations are currently at summit, hearing protection for the little ones might not be a bad idea if you spend a lot of time right on the fence.
    Food was pretty darn good last time, iirc.
    - Joel B.
    Joel Bossard
    ---------------------------------------------
    1998 M3/4, Silver driver
    2002 4X4 Dodge 2500 Cummins HO 6-speed hauler
    2006 VW Jetta TDI commuter

What time do all the festivities wrap up? I've got a meeting back in Fairfax at 8:30 Sunday night, curious if I could make it.

Quote Originally Posted by dougmoney
    What time do all the festivities wrap up? I've got a meeting back in Fairfax at 8:30 Sunday night, curious if I could make it.
    Food probably wraps up by 2-3, earlier if we run out. Last race is probably around 5.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Sounds good. I'll do my best to make it out.

Thanks to Gordon for arranging for the food and corral.
    Many people may think that events just magically happen.
    I wish that was the case.

If anyone took photos, please upload them to
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/gallery/sho...ry.php?cat=559
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Jeff 500 Corral

...and thanks also to Steven for all the work he did to make this event happen. It was great to see some familiar faces I haven't seen for years.

Photos posted.

Thanks Steven!

Lunch at the Corral was Great!

It was a nice break from the drivers school.

The beautiful 3.0 CSL was especially cool.
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

Thread Information