Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
328iS Exhaust-FREE TO GOOD HOME

Thread: 328iS Exhaust-FREE TO GOOD HOME

328iS Exhaust-FREE TO GOOD HOME

Title above says it all. I have a stock '96 328iS rear exhaust system on my garage floor. I am tired of moving it to back the car out of the garage. Any takers? It's ready to bolt on and I have spare mounting hardware for it too.

Email questions/interest to wgeiger@baltimoreimaging.com

Thanks

free? sure I'll snag it from you. I'm in NOVA, Mt Vernon area. Let me know a short road trip would be nice. I need an exhaust for an 86 325 eS.

Thanks to all who responded. It was picked up this weekend.

I do have some stock E36 iS headlights and some steel wheels with decent tires. Any interest? Anyone?

Thread Information