Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Wow! What A Rush!!!!

Thread: Wow! What A Rush!!!!

Smile Wow! What A Rush!!!!

Picked up Miriam today about 1200. Top down. Beautiful day. Decided to take the back way home.

Stopped at a traffic light on country road. I was first in line. Two cars were in line behind me.

Beautfiul bronze Porche Convertible pulls around the two cars and up on the shoulder to my right.

Wonder what he's going to do?

Light changes.

HE DUMPS THE CLUTCH AND STALLS!!!

I had to stop a way down the road. I was laughing so hard I couldn't drive.

Ain't life with a BMW great!!!

Congratulations on a great victory Bob.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob
    Picked up Miriam today about 1200. Top down. Beautiful day. Decided to take the back way home.

Stopped at a traffic light on country road. I was first in line. Two cars were in line behind me.

Beautfiul bronze Porche Convertible pulls around the two cars and up on the shoulder to my right.

Wonder what he's going to do?

Light changes.

HE DUMPS THE CLUTCH AND STALLS!!!

I had to stop a way down the road. I was laughing so hard I couldn't drive.

Ain't life with a BMW great!!!
    I thought John V's Porsche was Speed Yellow.
    Last edited by Jed; 03-13-2006 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jed
    I thought John V's Porsche was Speed Yellow.
    Isn't his a tippytronic?

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

Thread Information