Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Drivers' School Shenandoah Circuit, Summit Point Oct 23-24

Thread: Drivers' School Shenandoah Circuit, Summit Point Oct 23-24

Drivers' School Shenandoah Circuit, Summit Point Oct 23-24

What is the current roster of who is signed up, paid, and ready to go?
    Last edited by Swingtime; 03-23-2008 at 01:04 PM.

i sent it in on the 21st...not sure that i got in though..

who knows if it will even happen...

jeff

Mine was POSTDATED the EXACT DATE ... I look forward to it. Two weekends of fun ... first FMoW -- *zoom zoom* and then BMW CCA ...

Shenandoah would kick butt ... I heard that if we don't get shenandoah, we are going to do Jefferson???

i would hope they offer registrants a choice to back out if they switch it to jefferson...

jeff

Quote Originally Posted by JLee
    i would hope they offer registrants a choice to back out if they switch it to jefferson...

jeff
    Jeff,

We just made the decision to go with the Jefferson Circuit since we still couldn't get a firm commitment from BSR on completion of the Shenandoah.

We haven't implemented a procedure to contact registrants, but that will occur very soon.

Yes, if you sent in your application for Shenandoah and you don't want to participate in a JC school, you'll have the opportunity to withdraw your application.
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

Rafael -

Since we are doing jefferson, are we doing it in both directions? Will we get skid pad time each day?

Typically we do both directions unless there is a SCCA race going on the main track.

We always use the skid pad if it available to us. Sometimes it needs to be shared with BSR or the main track.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

School End Time

What time should we expect to wrap up on Sunday?
    Scott

Here is a typical schedule from a few years ago.
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/drivers-sch...-schedule.html
    I don't recall how much the schedule changes now. Probably not much. So I would guess everything is done by 5:00. Maybe earlier dependng on your run group.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thread Information