Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
July 8-9 VIR Tarheel school

Thread: July 8-9 VIR Tarheel school

I really want to attend the July 8-9 VIR Tarheel school.
    On the Tarheel website it says that applications will be placed in their chapter's periodical (Footnotes). Are the applications also available online? Anybody else interested in attending this school?
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

Tarheel chapter members have priority. Schools typically fill up the first day.
    Applications may be available on their website but you will need to wait to send them in. You can become a dual member by calling the National office. I think it's $15.00/year.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Hey Colin I'm signing up for that course next month. I joined the tarheel chapter as a second chapter just to do the driving schools down there as well. If you send them an email or call them up soon and become a member you can probably make it for the registration period next month.

Trent

Thread Information