Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
2002 530i w/ 39K miles for $28,000

Thread: 2002 530i w/ 39K miles for $28,000

2002 530i w/ 39K miles for $28,000

I am selling my 2002 530i with only 39,400 miles on it. Car is in near mint condition and well below standard miles, barely broken in. Options: Jet Black on Black, Step, Premium, Sport, Cold, Xenon. New tires with 80% thread left (Yoko AVS). Serviced from day one at BMW of Arlington and recently, foriegn car service in old town. I have all paperwork.

I'm going to sell at blue book or approximately $28,000. Please shoot me an email at wmb@democracydata.com if you are interested in seeing this car.
    Last edited by WMB Old Town; 03-07-2006 at 04:37 PM.

Will have photos after I get car detailed.

awesome

Warranty?

Is the car still under warranty?

Nope, it came with a 4 year warranty, purchased January 2002; has spent no time in shop but been given all major service necessary. I have all paperwork and books.

Pics attached
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P3180251.JPG 
Views:	80 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	132   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P3180246.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	133   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P3180249.JPG 
Views:	81 
Size:	24.9 KB 
ID:	134   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P3180248.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	24.4 KB 
ID:	135  

Nice!

Looks great! As an owner of a similarly equipped e39, I am certain that the next owner WILL benefit from the capabilities and reliability of one of the BEST built and designed uber saloons. It will be VERY hard to find a better value proposition...let the bidding begin!

I'm redoing bumpers this week and fixing a very small dent as well. About $800 investment. I have to presume, looking at what dealers are asking for locally in cars.com and autotrader, that this car will be sold soon. Thanks for the encouragement. More pics mid week and listing on cars.com next weekend. I'm thinking $29,495 after work done.

Here is a blog I have started. Would really love to sell this to another Chapter member who can love her:

http://2002bmw530i.blogspot.com/

Price Reduced

My new car (BMW 550) is expected to arrive in the next 2 weeks and I am not trading the car in to a dealer or Carmax for about $27,000. They will sell it for $32,000+and I'm not going to give them that satisfaction.

So I have dropped my price to $27,295.00. That is over $2500 less than what I started at and the least expensive car with this many options and low miles I can find @ cars.com, autotrader or craigslist within 100 miles of D.C.

This will be a no hassle sale as I can't go any lower. I'm available to show the car this week during business hours and Saturday afternoon. Next week (4/17) will be last week car is available.

Sold

Thread Information