Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
August 12, 2006 - Summer Wine Tour
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: August 12, 2006 - Summer Wine Tour

Lightbulb August 12, 2006 - Summer Wine Tour

OK, all -- Time for me and Miriam to try again.

How about Saturday, August 12, 2006 - Baltimore to the Brandywine Valley area?

Not Longwood Gardens - that's for someone else...

I'm thinking lunch, visit a working mushroom farm for a tour, and then end at Va La Winery http://www.valavineyards.com/.
    Check their web site...it's great.

NOTHING firm yet - email me or post any suggestions. This one may require a deposit....

Sponge Bob.
    Last edited by SpongeBob; 03-06-2006 at 08:28 AM. Reason: DATE - AUGUST 12

Exclamation Summer trip - AUGUST 12

http://www.valavineyards.com/

1. Have been to Chaddsford Winery - too commercial for me.

2. Did not think visitng many vineyards would be realistic, (or safe?).

3. Not sure what I did wrong on the first link. If this doesn't work...Do a Google for Va La Vineyards Pennsylvania.

4. Everyone please note - shooting for AUGUST 12 NOT 5.

There are actually 5 "family run" wineries in the area. Miriam and I tried three this Saturday....THAT'S WHY I decided against a "wine tour". We think lunch, mushroom farm and then end at a winery will work best....I'll have a list of other wineries if anyone wants more...this is what we started with...

http://www.bvwinetrail.com/

Cool August 12 Update!!!!

OK all, time to start getting in line.

Plans are to depart from the Owings Mills area of Baltimore County, MD...travel through Baltimore and Harford counties and into the Brandywine Valley area of Pennsylvania. We'll do lunch - tour a mushroom factory - visit a small family winery...no car show this time.

I'll post a formal data announcement in a few days....

Please drop me an email - MirNBob2@comcast.net (or here) and let me know if you plan on joining us...Last summer we had 24 cars!!!

Sponge Bob

Tour information is now posted.

Please email me to confirm you will likely be joining us.

We already have four cars....including 2 that have sent their money!!!

Question Time To Sign Up!!

All - we are only 2 months away from AUG 12. I need to get an idea if we have enough people to justify the Mushroom Factory tour. PLEASE reply here or email me if you are planning to join us. The $3 deposit would also be appreciated.

Thanks.

SpongeBob

MinNBob2@comcast.net

Florence and I will be there.
    People tend to RSVP pretty late around here.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

People tend to RSVP pretty late around here.

OK - Who wants to disprove this - and help me make our reservations?

A mailing will be going out Monday night.
    Hopefully that will get some people to RSVP.
    Plus the dB will be out early July.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Thumbs up We are up to 7 cars!!!!!

Who else is joining us?

Talking Only 8 Saturday's Left

to sign up and send your money. We have 14 cars already in the line...including one from our sister club in DELAWARE!

How about it, who else?

Talking So - how about some help, please....

Got your attention...!!!

We already have 16 cars planing on touring - albeit not too many have sent their deposit to me...

We are out of town between July 8 and July 23. Therefore, there will not be a lot of time left to register anyone joining our B ackroads, M ushrooms, and W ine trip on August 12.

Please contact me as soon as possible, and send your $3.

Thanks

Sponge Bob

My check is in the mail.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Cool Last CHANCE....

Almost....

I'm back from vacation and will pick up all the checks that have been sent on Monday. That being said...we only have 22 cars so far.

That means that many, many club members are going to miss a great Saturday trip.

So...how about some last minute decisions??????

Email to : MirNBob2@comcast.net

Thread Information