Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
August 12, 2006 - Summer Wine Tour - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: August 12, 2006 - Summer Wine Tour

Red face Bump!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob
    Almost....

I'm back from vacation and will pick up all the checks that have been sent on Monday. That being said...we only have 22 cars so far.

That means that many, many club members are going to miss a great Saturday trip.

So...how about some last minute decisions??????

Email to : MirNBob2@comcast.net
    Just pushing this to the top...We are up to 25 CARS!!!!

Cool Special Information

I have posted a special information note(s) to all who are registered on the trip. If I have your name and money, and you did not get the note(s) let me know.

Those who have not yet decided...SEE WHAT YOU ARE MISSING!!!!!

Sponge Bob

MirNBob2@comcast.net

Talking BUMP and update

I have posted a special information note(s) to all who are registered on the trip. If I have your name and money, and you did not get the note(s) let me know.

Those who have not yet decided...SEE WHAT YOU ARE MISSING!!!!!

Sponge Bob

MirNBob2@comcast.net

WE NOW HAVE A POSSIBLE 6 or more for Chinese Dinner after we leave the winery~~~~~

Looking into a possible.
    Gary ex-spinmeister
    "Drift it, but don't spin..." Tanner Foust, Fed Ex 10/29/06

Question Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by 4WDrift
    Looking into a possible.

You mean possibly joining us??????

Sponge Bob

Talking Summer Tour Update

Special email was posted today to all who are on my list for the August 12 Tour.

If you got this mail - PLEASE see the part about special recipe ingredients. Please let me know.

And - if you are wondering what I am talking about - I guess you did not get the email and are not joining us for a great day....

There is still time, and room for more...let me know.

Sponge Bob

MirnBob2@comcast.net

Angry Special Added Attraction!!!!

Photos of a Silver 330 CiC modified to have an added moon roof in the soft top will be available at the start point.

Hopefully I will have it back from the dealer before Saturday. See you all at 0900!!!!

Sponge Bob

Question Last Chance

Anyone deciding to join us at the last minute?

Same price....

Angry See you tomorrow...

Dealer - Northwest BMW - supplied me with a new 330 (Black). Gonna be hard to accept a day like we plan on having...and no convertible.....

Dealer - Northwest BMW - supplied me with a new 330 (Black). Gonna be hard to accept a day like we plan on having...and no convertible.....
    Maybe someone can bring a sawzall?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Excellent tour, thank you.
    A mushroom farm was nothing what I expected.
    Nothing like what Dirty Jobs portrayed.
    Lunch was excellent too. Chimay.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

We had a great time yesterday. Nice meeting everybody! The mushroom farm was interesting, the wines were good, and the roads were a lot of fun.

See you all again soon.

-Ray and Pompa

Thread Information