Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Need help Parking?

Thread: Need help Parking?

Just picture the look on the MVA's face the first time someone uses that for the parallel parking portion of their driver's test.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

I wonder what it might have been like to be the first person to use an Automatic to take a test!

Here in VA they never made me parallel park!!! Though they did make me turn both left and right!

Quote Originally Posted by pranu
    I wonder what it might have been like to be the first person to use an Automatic to take a test!

Here in VA they never made me parallel park!!! Though they did make me turn both left and right!
    Maryland just uses long lines at the MVA as part of their test. If you can survive the wait, you might have a chance with Beltway traffic.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

I had to parallel park for my VA drivers test, but that was back in 1982.
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

thats crazy... would be so helpful in dc

Thread Information