Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Can anyone recommend a place to get tires around Gaithersburg?

Thread: Can anyone recommend a place to get tires around Gaithersburg?

Can anyone recommend a place to get tires around Gaithersburg?

I may have to get tires for my 01 330 sport package, and I'm considering the Hankook 212's or the Falken 615's. This is for street/autox.

I know I can get the tires from EdgeRacing.com or VulcanTire.com, but I was wondering if anyone knew of a local place to get them?

Thanks,
    Torquewrench / Phil Williams
    2001 330i Sport Package, Orient Blue

Bruce Tire? They fixed a puncture on one of my R-Comps.... No other business with them...

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/forum/showt...e+gaithersburg

Membership Has Its Advantages!

If Michelin or BF Goodrich will work, you might consider Costco. They have very competitive prices for these brands. Also, I believe their price includes mounting, balancing and "pure" nitrogen inflation!
    Last edited by wnelms; 03-02-2006 at 06:26 PM.

nothing cheap at costco

Just got a set from Costco for my other car, but for this car the cheapest they have is $170/tire for the BFG g-Force T/A KDW.

I was leaning towards the Falken Azenis RT-615's or the Hankook RS Z-212's, but these only come in 245/45-17 for the rear. Gary at Tirerack said that the higher profile would cause rubbing on the suspension and affect the ABS and traction control. Anyone used these tires or others in this size successfully on the same car?

He then recommended the Avon m500 or the Kumho SPT. Any experience with those?

Basically I'm looking for the bargain autocross/street tire in 225/45-17 and 245/40-17. What are people using?

In general tirerack is a great place, but they don't carry all the brands such as Toyo, Falken, and Hankook. I'm not interested in those and leaning towards the Avon m500s, but I still need a place to mount and balance. Any recommendations around Gaithersburg?

Thread Information