Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Federalization Importer

Thread: Federalization Importer

Federalization Importer

Hello, I am a new member here and am hoping to get some advice on whom to use as an importer/converter for my '95 Euro M5 Touring. I will be moving to NoVA in a few weeks from Germany, where I currently live, and am taking my car with. I am looking at JK Technologies in Baltimore, but I am starting to get some weird vibes from them. Has anyone heard of/ had any experience with them or anyone else who can be recommended?

Thanks!

Contact Jim Liu in N.J. at ljliu@aol.com. Tell him that I refered you (Willy Lutz) He knows the guys at JK very well and had them bring in his E30 M3 Cabrio.

Good Luck!

Willy, thanks so much for your help! I will contact Jim for his impressions.

Call JK direct 410-366-6332. Lois is the person you want to talk to. I've known and worked with them for years. I helped them with that E30 M3 cabrio and a couple E34 M5 Tourings in the past. Where else could have I ever sat in not one, not two but THREE different McLaren F1s!!!

E34 M5 Touring....

I'm so jealous.

Great to hear - I really appreciate the feedback. I can't wait until I can get the car sorted out and take part in some of the events that it looks like this Chapter has going on.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkD

E34 M5 Touring....

I'm so jealous.
    There's actually a Euro E34 M5 Touring here now. It's not in the best shape but still cool.

I think there are over 20 in the US already. It was my dream car for awhile and I finally found the one I was looking for at a moment that happened to coincide with having the cash to buy, so I took that as a sign from God and bought it. I had a Daytona Violett M5 sedan before this car. Actually, after I federalize it I'm installing a supercharger on it, which I fully understand most people believe to be sacriligeous, but I NEED about 100 more hp. I can't wait for the extra power, though. I think I'll put in a shorter differential ratio, too. The stock 3.23s with the 6sp., with a theoretical top speed of over 200mph, is really too tall.
    Last edited by S38B38Komp; 03-03-2006 at 12:10 PM.
    life begins at 100hp/liter

Thread Information