Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
What kind of Car are you?

Thread: What kind of Car are you?

What kind of Car are you?

I ran across this on another forum. I thought you guys would find it interesting.

Take the Which Sports Car Are You Quiz!
    http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar

You answer a series of questions about your personality and it tells you which sports car you most resemble.

It told me that I am a 911.

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite,and you know it.
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

I'm a Corvette - that's total boo-s**t!!!
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

And I'm a Lamborghini Murcielago.

I can really see myself there.

I'm a Murcielago, too....

You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull.

911!

Played with it a bit - and could only make the 3 cars show up - nothing else.

Guess unlike star signs we can only be cateogorized as 1 of 3 cars

Quote Originally Posted by pranu
    911!

Played with it a bit - and could only make the 3 cars show up - nothing else.

Guess unlike star signs we can only be cateogorized as 1 of 3 cars
    You didn't play with it enough. I was able to get Ferrari 360 Modena.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

I'm an Audi TT
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

If I select the opposite answer for each question, it says that I am a Miata.

By manipulating a few other responses, I was also able to get it to display a Mazda RX-8.
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

Quote Originally Posted by SMOODY
    If I select the opposite answer for each question, it says that I am a Miata.

By manipulating a few other responses, I was also able to get it to display a Mazda RX-8.
    I looks like the following cars are available:
    Boxter
    Corvette
    Ferrari 360 Modena
    Lamborghini
    Miata
    RX8
    S2000
    SLK
    Audi tt
    Viper

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

I'm a RX8 /

Exclamation I'm A Corvette Too

You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.
    Enzianblau 2020 Porsche 718 Cayman GT4

I'm an Audi TT

You are a Dodge Viper!

You're all about raw power. You're tough, you're loud, and you don't take crap from anyone. Leave finesse to the other cars, the ones eating your dust.
    "Supplying Your Dreams"
    '02-'03 BMW M5 Dinan S2 Package-Spring '06
    '00 BMW 540iA Sport Package, Premium Package-Have
    '03 Mercedes Benz ML55 AMG-Have
    '02 Land Rover Discovery Series II SE7-Sold
    '00 Mercedes Benz ML320-Sold
    '98 Volkswagen Jetta GLX VR6 5-speed-Totalled

Thread Information