Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
FS - 1998 328 Convertible 109K miles

Thread: FS - 1998 328 Convertible 109K miles

FS - 1998 328 Convertible 109K miles

I am buying an M3, so I am putting my 328 up for sale. The car is in great condition with 109K miles. I have owned the car for almost 3 years. Here is a list of items that have been replaced since I bought the car. The car needs nothing and will be good until 120K miles when it will need Service II. The car is light green with Tan interior. KBB private party for this car in "good" condition is $12,500, but I am entertaining offers. The car is an auto transmission and located in Oakton, VA.

New brakes and rotors all around
    Replaced brake sensor
    New front right ball joint
    BMW Contour Wheels with new high performance tires
    New Battery
    New A/C condenser - It had a leak that required a recharge every year - the radiator fluid was also changed when I had the A/C fixed
    Strip of leather on drivers seat was replace because it was torn
    New right front HK speaker
    Last edited by gmufiji; 03-02-2006 at 04:35 PM.

Location/transmission?

Thread Information