Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Good forums for Vintage BMWs?

Thread: Good forums for Vintage BMWs?

Good forums for Vintage BMWs?

I'm looking for a forum, fairly large member-base, that covers 2002s, E12s, and other more vintage BMWs. Pretty much a bimmerforums.com with a focus on the more classic cars.

~Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by dougmoney
    I'm looking for a forum, fairly large member-base, that covers 2002s, E12s, and other more vintage BMWs. Pretty much a bimmerforums.com with a focus on the more classic cars.

~Ryan
    I think you are going to find either sites dedicated to a particular series or covering all of them. I don't know of any that just cover that specific range of models.

Here is one for 2002s...
    http://www.bmw2002faq.com/

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Thats a great link, thanks!

www.mye28.com could be considered old skool now correct. They are sorta a retro car.

Mmmm M5 with EU bumpas.....

For E12s, First Fives is the place.

The 2002FAQ forum mentioned above is the most active one, but some good info on Roadfly 2002 forum.

An incredible 2002 restoration resource is found at Keith Kreeger's www.my2002tii.com. He often posts at Bimmerforum's 2002 area.
    Last edited by John in VA; 02-17-2006 at 10:36 PM.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Thanks, John, where are you located? Maybe we could meet up sometime and talk 2002s. I'm going to be planning an installfest the first weekend in March if you wanted to come lend a hand, and maybe just socialize a bit?

I'm in Leesburg. My parents are in Burke, so that gets me down your direction.
    What are you installing?
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

So far, weve got a good bit of interest, and a few people confirmed, also a few people with unrealistic expectations... (someone was talking engine rebuild!!) but the realistic things that are happening are a few brake jobs, an icelink adapter, my shocks/SSK, and a couple of head units.

I think were still trying to figure out a location though.

Sorry for the hijaak

I'm installing clears, but a bunch of the other people were doing some more serious things.

Thread Information