Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
not working right

Thread: not working right

Hybrid View

not working right

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?autocross

Shows a list of events after the general introductory text when viewing through Firefox and IE on a Windows box.

Shows ONLY the introductory text (and not the schedule) when viewing through FireFox or Safari on a Mac box.

This didn't used to be a problem.
    OH NOES!!!!!1 MY CAR HAS T3H UND3R5T33R5555!!!!!!1oneone!!!!11

Team WTF?!
    What are you gonna do? :dunno:

Hmmm? All of the calendar of events are gone.
    I'll look into it.

Edit: The host moved the site to another server last night. I am still looking into it.
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 02-15-2006 at 08:58 AM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    Hmmm? All of the calendar of events are gone.
    I'll look into it.

Edit: The host moved the site to another server last night. I am still looking into it.
    D'oh! It looks like some of the posts are also missing. Did they use an old backup for the move?

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

They most have done the move sometime last night.
    I used a backup of the CMS database and still had the same problem.
    So that is not the problem.
    I don't know why some forum posts would be missing.

There is a script that is not working which makes a query to the database which is used for the different events. I will update that script and see what happens.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    They most have done the move sometime last night.
    I used a backup of the CMS database and still had the same problem.
    So that is not the problem.
    I don't know why some forum posts would be missing.

There is a script that is not working which makes a query to the database which is used for the different events. I will update that script and see what happens.
    Maybe it was just my imagination... I think I was looking in the wrong section for a certain thread.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

At least I was able to add events to each section. It's not the way I want but I figured it was more important to get the events posted. I'm glad glad Clyde posted the problem. I don't look at the homepage every morning.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

After 3 hours I am restoring what once was.
    I have a feeling the script broke when the site was moved because of a different version of php. The new server has a newer version, although it only went from 4.2.1 to 4.2.2. Next is to fix the template so the events look like the rest of the site.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Thanks for your efforts, Steve!
    OH NOES!!!!!1 MY CAR HAS T3H UND3R5T33R5555!!!!!!1oneone!!!!11

Team WTF?!
    What are you gonna do? :dunno:

Thread Information