Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Window Tinting

Thread: Window Tinting

Window Tinting

Former NCC member new to the forum. Have a 2003 330ci, looking to tint the windows a bit, not black. Any recommendations or experince with shops in the DC/Balt area? Thanks......

D&L Window Tinting (www.dltinting.com) in White Marsh, MD does excellent work. Cost about $220 to tint my 540i about 2 years ago. That included an insurance policy covering damage and reapplications after a deductible. They sell Sungard and 3M products in various tints (legal to LIMO). I have had good luck with the Sungard product. Make an appointment and they have you in and out in about 30-45 minutes.
    Tom Buchanan
    BMW CCA Instructor
    ============================================
    1999 M3 (Track Rat)
    2002 540i 6-speed (My Car)
    1999 Acura 3.2 TL (Wife's Car)
    2004 GMC Yukon XL Denali (Family Mobile and Tow Vehicle)

Thanks for the recommendation!

Quote Originally Posted by jspain
    Former NCC member new to the forum. ..
    "Former NCC member". Sounds like it might be time to re-join.

Just curious, anything reason you're not a current member?
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

Joined in 1995, had a 1994 325I, member for several years, out of the area for awhile, current car is 2002 330CI, planning on joining.

Thread Information