Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Recommended garage for safety inspection the Gaithersburg, MD area

Thread: Recommended garage for safety inspection the Gaithersburg, MD area

Recommended garage for safety inspection the Gaithersburg, MD area

Hi,

Just moved up from FL and I need to get MD safety inspection done for my e46 330i and a Subaru Forester. I know someone said that garages vary greatly in how picky they are. Can anyone recommend good experiences they've had in the Gaithersburg/Germantown/Rockville area?

Thanks,

Phil/TW
    Torquewrench / Phil Williams
    2001 330i Sport Package, Orient Blue

Dan Martin's Auto Service
    8100 H Beechcraft Avenue
    Gaithersburg, MD 20879
    (301) 926-8977
    Small shop but the work is excellent; he knows BMW's very well and his prices are very good. One year warranty. Frequented by the more 'performance-driven' club members. Well-acquianted with older BMW's and M-cars. ($75/hr)
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I'll definitely check them out. Are they an official Maryland State Safety Inspection site?

Quote Originally Posted by Torquewrench
    I'll definitely check them out. Are they an official Maryland State Safety Inspection site?
    I don't think he is. Call/email to verify. I believe he would send your vehicle for the 'official' MD inspection to another local shop but he could do any required repairs for you.

http://www.danmartinsautoservice.com/

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

He's not. I thought you where looking for a tech inspection for the track.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Does any one have a place they'd recommend? Cost, leniency, etc.

Does any one have a place they'd recommend? Cost, leniency, etc.
    I think they all will charge about the same and 5 different shops will find 5 different things to fail you on. Since it is a one time inspection they look pretty closely. As far as leniency, what issues do you expect to have a problem with?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Not expecting anything, really, I just don't want to get held up if I don't have to.

Thread Information