Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Can you register two different cars for the same event?

Thread: Can you register two different cars for the same event?

Can you register two different cars for the same event?

This might be a dumb question to ask, but I couldn't find any answer on the current or the old website...

I was just wondering if it was possible to register a single driver in two different cars (in two different heats), for a single autocross event?

Thanks.

Nope, tried it before. 2 drivers can share a car, one driver can't run two cars. However, if there's room, I BELIEVE one could do a fun run in the second car.

Really?
    I've seen people register twice to have more runs.
    The 2nd set of runs are fun runs.

Maybe you can run two cars but only the first car would count.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Oh, okay -- I was considering taking a friend's E30 325i out for a run, but I don't think it's worth waiting for 4 more run groups to do a fun run.

[edit]Well, if what Steven says is correct, I just might try it for the Sept 12 event... (assuming that there's enough space in the second heat to accommodate a fun run)[/edit]

Quote Originally Posted by SharkD
    Oh, okay -- I was considering taking a friend's E30 325i out for a run, but I don't think it's worth waiting for 4 more run groups to do a fun run.

[edit]Well, if what Steven says is correct, I just might try it for the Sept 12 event... (assuming that there's enough space in the second heat to accommodate a fun run)[/edit]
    Dan,

Steven is correct. You can sign-up to drive two different cars (or the same car twice) - space permitting and the second set of runs counts as "fun runs".
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

Thread Information