Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Manual swap, M52 engine, heater core, etc.

Thread: Manual swap, M52 engine, heater core, etc.

Manual swap, M52 engine, heater core, etc.

I have a lot of these parts locally in my garage. The rest will be arranged to be delivered during the week of Feb 13th.

All in excelent condition. They came off a 1997 328is that I bought back on salvage from my insurance company. I need to make my money back quickly and am willing to consider reasonable pricing on these parts. The car had 83K miles on it. I have the salvage title.

I have a bunch of small parts here and there that I haven't fully catalogued.

The major parts are:
    M52 engine in awesome condition (to be delivered)
    engine accesories
    ac system.
    auto to manual swap (tranny and driveshaft local, the rest to be delivered)
    stock exhaust (no cats, no headers)
    heater core (to be delivered)
    fuse box
    all the control modules behind the glovebox
    fuel delivery system

If you need anything like pigtails, wiring harnesses or random parts, please let me know before the 10th of Feb. I can arrange to have them delivered.

I also have the calipers, hubs, half shafts.
    Soon I will have a 2.93 open diff and subframes, control arms available.

All the interior items have been sold.
    I do have glass and the doors (complete) as well as some other random parts.

Everything is negotiable within reason. I really need to try to recoup some money here so, by all means if you are interested, please let me know.

At the bottom of this page you will start to see items available:
    http://oldskool.zoto.com/user/lightb...ded-desc/30-30
    The next couple pages have a couple random pictures.

You are welcome to stop by and poke around. I have not really unpacked a lot of this stuff yet, but we can shoot the sh!t and go over the stuff.

I have the same user name on bf.c and I have a few of these for sale items listed in my sig so you can see the for sale threads.

If you have any questions, I am here and available. Email is best I guess. I work out of the home so any time to stop by is fine.

Thanks.
    My buildup/teardown (ongoing)
    My Seller Feedback
    FOR SALE:

DIY List

Do you still have the front brake rotors?

No. I tossed them because they were too worn. You can buy new factory blanks for really cheap though.
    My Seller Feedback
    FOR SALE:

DIY List

What is left? I wouldn't mind the auto to manual setup. And how much are you asking for the M52 and what comes with it?

what color is the car? is the driver's door shell in good shape? may need just a door shell, don't need window, interior panel, window motor, etc.

Update:

I have the auto to manual swap still available. It is currently local.
    I have a number of other parts that I will be sifting through this weekend and posting up. If you are interested you can stop by and check them out in person. Just let me know.

I want to sell these parts quickly, so if no interest develops, I will likely just list them on Ebay.
    My Seller Feedback
    FOR SALE:

DIY List

Looks like the tranny and drive shaft are sold.
    My Seller Feedback
    FOR SALE:

DIY List

Thread Information