Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
FS: 93 325is with 61,xxx miles (STX)

Thread: FS: 93 325is with 61,xxx miles (STX)

FS: 93 325is with 61,xxx miles (STX)

For Sale: 1993 BMW 325is with 61,681 miles on the odometer

Laguna green with parchment leather interior

Vin #WBABF3311PEF40225

Sport package, on-board computer and trunk mounted 6 CD changer

Price: $12,500 OBO (If we don't sell, we have no problem keeping it!)

This car has been an absolute pleasure to own and drive. We bought it with 57,500 original miles and have put only 4,xxx miles on the car since owned. It was originally an Arizona car and has no rust. Due to some unforeseen (but positive!) circumstances, we've decided to sell this car so another enthusiast or autocrosser can enjoy it. It would make a perfect double duty daily driver or a dedicated autocross/track car. Add only a couple more things (remove AC, etc) and it would be capable of winning STX in Topeka and making a lot of WRX drivers angry!

The price reflects the condition and mileage - which is virtually impossible to find for a non-M E36 now - and the amount and quality of maintenance and modifications.

Some accolades:

* 1st and 2nd (co-driven) in STX, Washington DC Region SCCA, 2005 Solo2 season
    * 4th fastest dry time at SCCA Nationals in STX, one of only five cars in the 55's on the North Course

Many pictures available: http://www.pbase.com/olsenautox/bmw_pictures
    Some other pictures from nationals here: http://www.pbase.com/mcneary/mostly_stx

Recent maintenance:

* New radiator and hoses, upgraded water pump
    * New plugs
    * New driveshaft guibo
    * New engine fan and fan clutch
    * New power steering hoses and filter
    * New clutch slave cylinder
    * New valve cover gasket
    * New fuel filter
    * Drive belts replaced at 49,2xx miles

Chassis:

* Braille Auto deep-cycle battery in Russ Wiles battery box - 12 lbs
    * Also comes with stock-equivalent battery setup
    * Car weighed in at 2930 with heavier wheels and heavier exhaust (should be under 2900 now)

Drivetrain:

* Jim Conforti chip & intake
    * 2 exhausts:

UUC SystemU cat-back exhaust with straight tips and stock midsection
    Custom 3" full exhaust with single cat and Borla muffler - weighs only 25 lbs total, made by John Doby (and sounds awesome!)

* UUC underdrive pulleys
    * UUC short shifter
    * UUC clutch pedal bushing
    * 3.15 LSD from a 95 M3 (Redline fluid)

Suspension:

* Bilstein PSS9 coilovers
    * H&R 60mm race springs, 457#, 7" front, 510#, 5.5" rear
    * Also comes with stock PSS9 springs
    * TCKline camber plates
    * H&R 28mm front swaybar
    * Stock rear swaybar currently installed
    * Also comes with H&R 24mm rear swaybar
    * Welded reinforced rear swaybar tabs by Ed York of York Autmotive
    * Offset delrin front control arm bushings
    * 96 M3 rear trailing arm bushings
    * Motorforce rear trailing arm bushing spacers (control toe)
    * Rogue Engineering rear shock mounts with reinforcement plates

Note we've not had any of the limitations on rear camber/toe in this car that some E36's experience, well over 2.5 degrees negative is available back there

Brakes:

* Resurfaced stock rotors
    * Hawk HP+ brake pads
    * ATE Type 200 fluid

Wheels:

* 16" BMW 328 sport wheels with 0 mile Toyo Proxes 4s, 225/50-16
    * 17x8 SSR GT2s with shaved Yokohama Advan Neova AD07, 235/40-17
    * 2 Eibach 12mm spacers
    * RRT wheel studs

Interior:

* 2 sets of seats:

Stock parchment leather power seats
    Sparco Evo 2's with custom seat brackets, sliders and stock seatbelt clips

* CG-Lock installed on driver's side

Exterior:

* European front corners
    * European tail lights
    * Stock lights will go with car
    * STX magnetic number set

Other stuff:

* We have some maintenance logs back to original date of purchase including the original bill of sale, an original 3 series brochure, as well as records for the maintenance we have completed
    * Some other stock parts will go with the car as well

Some pictures:

OT: can you tell me more about the braille auto deep cycle battery? I am running an oddysey right now with the russ wiles and if I don't run the car every day, I have to jump it.

Nice car btw. I am looking forward to this year's autox season. Are you still going to show?
    My buildup/teardown (ongoing)
    My Seller Feedback
    FOR SALE:

DIY List

Get a quick disconnect switch...if not connected, it holds charge for a long time.

-- Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jkuper
    Get a quick disconnect switch...if not connected, it holds charge for a long time.
    Any suggestions on a place to get one?

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

http://www.batterymart.com/battery.mv?p=WIR-GKK

I think Advance Auto has some variation of them as well.

-- Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jkuper
    http://www.batterymart.com/battery.mv?p=WIR-GKK

I think Advance Auto has some variation of them as well.
    Thanks! I'm getting tired of jump starting my cars.

Mhyrr - sorry about hijacking your thread.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

No biggie, keeps the car up at the top..

The Braille deep cycles and tends to last a bit better than an Odyssey. I've left the car sitting for well over a week (in warm weather) and had it fire right up.

I had a disconnect switch in my Scirocco. Never had to recharge or jump a Hawker for almost a year.

Alternatively, we also got a little jumper box.. basically a portable, rechargeable battery with cables attached, way easier than jumping a car the old fashioned way.

Thread Information