Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
4 day VIR school in June
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 4 day VIR school in June

4 day VIR school in June

It looks like there is going to be another 4 day weekend at VIR.

Two days with MB-Audi (June 15-16) and 2 with Mazda Drivers (June 17-18).
    Just when I thought I was going to cut back.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

man, that plan didn't work for me at all last year...VANOS kisses its arse good-night on day 1.

Doh, I am posting as my wife

Quote Originally Posted by rkuper
    man, that plan didn't work for me at all last year...VANOS kisses its arse good-night on day 1.

Doh, I am posting as my wife
    I noticed. Although that membership number won't get you into our driving school.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    I noticed. Although that membership number won't get you into our driving school.
    Eh?

-- Jason

Clear Track

Last year's June Audi-MB-NCCBMW school ran about 10 cars per run-group. It was like having the whole track to yourself.

Steve,

Will NCC be participating in the Audi-MB event similarly this June?

Greg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VIR_Audi_MB_BMW_June_2005.jpg 
Views:	499 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	118  

Quote Originally Posted by glindsay
    I don't believe so although we will post it to our calendar and let our instructors know about it. We are already pretty stretched running out own schools.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

MB club site lists it as BMW/MB/Audi

-- Jason

Greg's wonderful picture of VIR reminds me that it's a whole month until the Tarheel event.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

can someone post the link to this school - I may be interested in going
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

Quote Originally Posted by Diriclet
    can someone post the link to this school - I may be interested in going
    There is no link yet. I just posted it as a heads up.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

i want to go.
    95 M3, 6-speed, 3.73
    Extensive weight reduction
    Website

Quote Originally Posted by odortiz
    i want to go.
    Then stick around for the Mazda school on the weekend.
    http://www.mazdadrivers.com/
    It's only money.
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 02-06-2006 at 10:56 PM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quote Originally Posted by glindsay
    Last year's June Audi-MB-NCCBMW school ran about 10 cars per run-group. It was like having the whole track to yourself.

Steve,

Greg
    Believe it or not, we had nearly 30 cars per heat. It's just a big track and you had lots of running room.

Contrary to what Steven said, this is a joint BMW, MB and Audi event (just not necessarily in that order). NCC will be "helping" by providing access to our instructor pool and by advertising the event. I'm the point of contact for NCC for this event so feel free to run questions through me.

Registration is not yet open and we are working on all the details (pricing, etc). Registration will be through the MB website. We'll post a link as soon as it's active.

We have reserved the track (VIR - Full Course) for June 15-16 (Thursday and Friday). As mentioned, Mazda has an event on June 17-18 (Saturday and Sunday). Just like last year, I plan on instructing at both events. Unlike last year, I'll be back to driving my BMW since the STi was exchanged for an MX-5 Miata (so I can drive around topless).

It's going to be fun - reserve the dates in your calendars.
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

Quote Originally Posted by Rafgar
    (so I can drive around topless).

-- Jason

subscribed. I've been hankerin' to get to VIR this summer.

Thread Information