Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New2002tii owner to NCC - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New2002tii owner to NCC

omg! that car is beautiful! nice find!

thanks,I think after a good buffing muck of the fade in the paint will come back.Looking forward to some BMW events this spring....
    jgmgti

New Pix

Quote Originally Posted by jgm
    thanks,I think after a good buffing muck of the fade in the paint will come back.Looking forward to some BMW events this spring....
    jgmgti

Showoff!!!

That is BEAUTIFUL! Would love to have one like that!

I'm a badddd person...very happy so far...met a lot of good 2002 people in a realativly short time...
    jgmgti

how did you find the car?

Quote Originally Posted by jgm
    I'm a badddd person...very happy so far...met a lot of good 2002 people in a realativly short time...
    jgmgti
    JGM,

Yea, you're baddd. Showing off a brand new 30 year old car to a bunch of nuts that actually enjoy you telling us about it.
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

34 years....
    jgm

Greetings! I am moving to metro DC in a few weeks, and am hoping to make contact with '02 fans in the area. I am looking for that mythical sort of place where '02 folks are drawn like moths to a flame, to hang out and perhaps even tinker on their cars if they need to... (I don't have a garage of my own at the moment)... o==00==o

shoot me an e-mail and welcome to D.C.
    jgm
    jgm@starpower.net

Thread Information