Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
machine shop

Thread: machine shop

machine shop

Hey all, looking to have some work doing on my m20 powered e30 and would like to know a good reputable machine shop that i can bring it to. Its going to be boosted, (and alot of it) so i would like to have the block decked, honed, blueprinted, possibly sleeved, and o-ringed. any insight would be helpful. thanks!!

I'm sure that you've probably moved on with this project.
    However should you need add'l services try Pete @ J & F Motors on 4mile run in Arlington. 703.671.8507
    Paul V.
    NCC Concours Chair Emeritus (1991-2004)
    So many cars..so little time!!

Quote Originally Posted by mrethirty View Post
    Hey all, looking to have some work doing on my m20 powered e30 and would like to know a good reputable machine shop that i can bring it to. Its going to be boosted, (and alot of it) so i would like to have the block decked, honed, blueprinted, possibly sleeved, and o-ringed. any insight would be helpful. thanks!!
    B&T Motorsports is a great shop in Springfield that could do this for you.
    call them at 703-339-8663 and tell them Bruce sent you and they will take care of you.

Thread Information