Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
D.C. Area Independent BMW Service Shops (list)

Thread: D.C. Area Independent BMW Service Shops (list)

D.C. Area Independent BMW Service Shops (list)

For a while, I've had a list of D.C.-area independents on my site (admittedly, there's not much else there, right now)...

I try to keep the list updated on a regular basis and would appreciate any feedback, or additional shops.

http://www.dvsmith.net/bmw/dc_service_shops.html

I was just looking through your list, and was wondering who you would recommend in the DC area (specifically Arlington) to check out a 95 M3 that i might come up (from NC) to look at...i want to get it compression and leakdown tested, get the coolant system checked out and just a very thorough general inspection...

thanks for any info!!
    David

I'd say J&F or Alexandria Bavarian -- both shops are straightfoward about service needs, have excellent technicians and very competent, in my experience.

I've been using Sigy's Service Center in Rockville for about 15 years. Phone # 301-881-6725.

Looking for a shop, but with a slight twist -- Who (on this list or elsewhere) is good with installing non-OE parts and doing performance work? Many shops do well at keeping a car to original spec, but don't like doing performance alignments, etc. Prefer Arlington/Alexandria, but open to where's best, and if the answer is "Just go to Dan Martin or RRT, lummox," that's just fine. Thank you!
    Last edited by Racer-Ex; 01-20-2019 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Racer-Ex View Post
    Looking for a shop, but with a slight twist -- Who (on this list or elsewhere) is good with installing non-OE parts and doing performance work? Many shops do well at keeping a car to original spec, but don't like doing performance alignments, etc. Prefer Arlington/Alexandria, but open to where's best, and if the answer is "Just go to Dan Martin or RRT, lummox," that's just fine. Thank you!
    What are you looking to do? Many shops don’t install aftermarket parts b/c there’s no profit in it for them and they can’t warranty it. RRT in VA could probably help since they build race cars
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Just looking to have the (bolt-on) M3 suspension installed on my 128i M-Sport. Thank you!

The closest to you would be Matt Curry's Craftsman. They are a big supporters of the BMW NCC as well.
    BMW NCC HPDE Instructor

2017 M2
    2011 335is

Thread Information