Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Hello .. new member with an old BMW

Thread: Hello .. new member with an old BMW

Hello .. new member with an old BMW

Hello everyone, I just entered the royal realm of owning a German car, my new to me is a 1996 318ti California limited sport , which at this point has been very fun to drive though slow (1.9l). This odd looking BMW is the only body style that I fell in love with and when the chance came up to own this one I jumped on it. I live in the Baltimore county area and have been chipping away at a laundry list of stuff to do on this car, the last project was the front struts. Hopefully, by the summer I will have the California top back to working.

Juli
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hellrot.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	2565  

Welcome! The ti is a bit of a "cult car." There are a few members here with them. Hopefully you are aware of the ti-specific forum, http://318ti.org/
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Thread Information