Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Help I need M performance parts installed.

Thread: Help I need M performance parts installed.

Help I need M performance parts installed.

I am looking for a shop in the DC/MD/Va area to put M performance parts on my car and still have the coat on my back. If anyone knows a good shop in the DC/MD/Va area please let me know. I wish I knew how to install this stuff myself then I could save a few coins.

G20 3 Series M Performance Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler
    Product ID: 51-19-2-458-369

G20 3 Series M Performance Gloss Black Rear Bumper Trim - M340i/iX
    Product ID: 51-19-2-455-859

G20 3 Series M Performance Carbon Pro Front Splitter - Left
    Product ID: 51-19-2-455-835

G20 3 Series M Performance Carbon Pro Front Splitter - Right​
    Product ID: 51-19-2-455-836

G20 3 Series M Performance Gloss Black Front Attachment
    Product ID: 51-19-2-455-832

G20 3 Series M Performance Carbon Fiber Mirror Cover - Left
    Product ID: 51-16-2-462-825

G20 3 Series M Performance Carbon Fiber Mirror Cover - Right
    Product ID: 51-16-2-462-824

G20 3 Series M Performance Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser - M340i/iX
    Product ID: 51-19-2-459-740

G20 3 Series M Performance Gloss Black Door Sill Attachment - Left
    Product ID: 51-19-2-455-897

G20 3 Series M Performance Gloss Black Door Sill Attachment - Right
    Product ID: 51-19-2-455-896

There’s no DIY videos for installation?

Did you already buy the products? If so, it’ll be tough to find someone to install them. Most places won’t install unless you buy from them.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Original BMW parts should come with installation instructions.
    Installing these items might be more affordable at a body shop vs. tuner/mechanical shop. I'd look/search through threads at the various G20 forums at bimmerforums, bimmerfest, bimmerpost, etc. You'll find owners that have added these bits. Probably YouTube videos, too.
    Last edited by John in VA; 11-28-2019 at 06:21 PM.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

I have the M performance exhaust installed and it sounds GREAT!!! The black kidney grilles on the car looks awesome too!

Not sure where you live, so not sure what locations would be convenient for you, but there a number of NCC sponsors who may be able to help you or point you in the right direction:
    https://nccbmwcca.org/content.php?187

Also -

Tier Car Care, Pikesville MD, (410) 486-2622. Ask for Tommy. Mention that you're an NCC member. Ask him if he would install the parts or recommend a body shop to install your M parts.

Craftsman Auto Care, multiple locations in NoVA: https://www.craftsmanautocare.com/locations. Ask for Matt Curry. Mention that you're an NCC member. Ask the same question as above.

Benchmark Motors, Columbia MD: https://www.benchmarkmotors.com/ Ask for Danny. Same mention & question as above.

Proctor's Foreign Auto Service, New Carrollton MD: https://proctorsforeignauto.com/ Ask for Tim. Same mention & question as above.

Bimmer Werks, Beltsville MD: https://www.bimmerwerks.shop/ Ask for Amr. Same mention & question as above.

Priority 1 Auto Group (includes BMW of Towson, Bel Air, Rockville): https://www.priority1cars.com/locations/index.htm

Hope that helps! Good luck.

I see that D&V Auto Body Masters in Northern VA was also highly recommended in one of the forum's other threads:
    http://www.dandvautobody.com/masters/

So far I have everything done with the exception of the bumper trim and diffuser! I even have my BMW license plates on too! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CaptureM.jpg 
Views:	1239 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	2569

Thumbs up Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Carter View Post
    So far I have everything done with the exception of the bumper trim and diffuser! I even have my BMW license plates on too!
    Congrats! The car looks great!

That looks really good.
    '97 M3/2/5 Lux
    Please lift when giving a point by

I paid for the spoiler. Its on damn back order and I have to wait until it gets in. I am also going to get a color correction and a clear coat film when i get everything installed. I might not have a TRUE M but it's what I have and I like it. I will get it tuned and change out the accent colors to black and carbon.

Thread Information