Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Anyone know where in MD/DC I can get Ice>Link Plus installed?

Thread: Anyone know where in MD/DC I can get Ice>Link Plus installed?

Anyone know where in MD/DC I can get Ice>Link Plus installed?

Just bought one and now need to find someone to install. I'm not handy at all, so a professional is needed.

I live in Columbia, MD, so anything in the DC/Baltimore area is good.

Audio Connection on Joppa Road in Towson might be a good place to start. They have helped me sort out with installs and other issues with some of my other vechicles.

BestBuy sells them so I'm sure they'd install it....but you probably have to buy it there.

Circuit City also sells them, they usually install what they sell.

Not that I am endorsing them, just passing along information.

I installed one in my e46 without much trouble. The hardest part was removing and replacing the back seat to route the cable. The instructions on their website were pretty good.

http://www.densionusa.com/support_fi...ct_support.php
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

Thread Information