Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Ripken Stadium - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ripken Stadium

Ripken is 72 miles or so from DC, but I would not mind the drive and could get their early to help with the setup as well. I liked that lot.

-- Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jkuper
    Ripken is 72 miles or so from DC, but I would not mind the drive and could get their early to help with the setup as well. I liked that lot.
    That's closer then Towson is to Manassass. :P

I am not complaining. I drag myself out of bed at 5am to take my car to Towson to get an oil change.

-- Jason

I am not complaining. I drag myself out of bed at 5am to take my car to Towson to get an oil change.
    I know, hence the ":P"

I could have sworn your STi was blue, not silver. I guess you're STU legal now

Rob,

Yep, mine is (and always has been) Silver. Fatih has the blue one. My daughter was (and still is) pissed that I got the Silver over the blue. I thought that the silver would be more unique. I didn't realize that silver was a requirement for running in STU. :shock:
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

Re: Ripken Stadium

I think we've already got the trailer issue sorted out, so that's not really a problem. All I'd have to do is come get the trailer the week before if that's ok.

Have you run on the Ripken lot yet? It's not as nice as FedEx, but nothing around here is anyway. It's got plenty of room for staging, pit, and 2-3x the running room as Bowie, plus I've heard it's cheap.
    John,

Once we have a date for the event, we can talk about how we get the trailer up there. I have no problem with your proposal, if you're willing to drive down here. Maybe we can meet somewhere in the middle.

No, I haven't run there. When you're there for the NE Divisionals, see if you can get lot dimensions so we can begin planning a course.

Thanks,
    Rafael Garces

You can sleep in my car, which will be on my trailer out front, so that I can bring the NCC trailer the morning of, and go get my car while setup is starting. And then the person who normally keeps the NCC trailer can take it home with them.
    John,

Fine with me. 8)
    Rafael Garces

Quote Originally Posted by Rafgar
    You can sleep in my car, which will be on my trailer out front, so that I can bring the NCC trailer the morning of, and go get my car while setup is starting. And then the person who normally keeps the NCC trailer can take it home with them.
    John,

Fine with me. 8)
    Jed has been in contact with the PCA guys who run it, so I'll get him to grab the info from them.

Rafael-

Shouldn't be a prob to take up the trailer, etc. John and I have it worked out. I'll contact Tim at PCA tomorrow.

Whoa,
    Maybe I spoke too soon.
    From my house it's 89 miles to Aberdeen. :shock:

Oh well, at least it's an easy drive up I-95. Good thing that road is not very heavily traveled.
    Rafael Garces

We'll have a cot for you so you can take a nap. :P

It's really not as far as it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Jed
    Rafael-

Shouldn't be a prob to take up the trailer, etc. John and I have it worked out. I'll contact Tim at PCA tomorrow.
    Jed,

Say "hi" to Tim for me.

I haven't spoken with Kevin, but see if the lot is available on Sept. 12th - maybe we can hold Autox #6 up there. (My only concern is that it may be too far for many people to attend.) Also, keep in mind that Sept. 18th is the Subaru Challenge - at Ripkin Stadium.
    Rafael Garces

Quote Originally Posted by Jed
    We'll have a cot for you so you can take a nap. :P
    Hey, was that an old guy comment???
    You don't think I can make it through the day without a nap?
    Rafael Garces

early september might be tough for me, since that's when my wife is due.

I'll help as much as I can, though.

Thread Information