Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Ripken Stadium - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Ripken Stadium

my wife is due the 9th, but I'll help out as much as possible.

maybe she'll go into labor at the autocross, and my car will be all prepped for high speed hospital trip? we can name the baby Rubens or Juan Pablo!

I'm sure he'll be joining team.BARF shortly after birth.

BAH, Glenn was at an Autox the day after Ruth was due...

Well I just started the planning of the trip to Topeka. I will be leaving to go on the 12th and cannot help with this autox. Sorry guys.

I may be also going to Topeka. Not sure. We'll see how things go at the NeDivs.

Doby, are you driving out there in the truck? If so, I may have a favor to ask you...

John
    Are you sure it was something you read, Peter? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?

Taking a Motorhome and towing the car with it.

Any chance you have room for another set of 16" wheels and tires in there?
    Are you sure it was something you read, Peter? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?

Maybe, dunno until we load everyhting up. I want to have built the tire rack on the front of the trailer before we go, so there might be room.

Quote Originally Posted by John V
    Any chance you have room for another set of 16" wheels and tires in there?
    ruh roh rorge....

I will be more than willing to help out for any event here. I still have 2 motorola radios that I am donating to NCC for use at future autocrosses. I live 2 exits from ripken stadium, so it's reall easy and quick for me to get there if I am need to set stuff up. I still enjoy driving down to Bowie even though I live in Bel Air, but Ripken would be sweet. I know I haven't met a lot of you because I'm still new, but I've been to all the Bowie autox's you guys have held this year, can't wait for the next one.
    Cheers,
    Ken

Ken - do you have an NCC license plate by any chance?

Actually, I just filled out my application in my most recent copy of the Bayerische and put it in the mail this morning, so hopefully I will have one soon. Again, if NCC autox's at Ripken actually happen, I will be MORE than willing to be there as early as needed to help setup or whatever.

Thread Information