Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Ripken Stadium - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ripken Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by Jed
    The spacial dimensions of the Ripken lot are:

1000' x 700' at its widest point according to Rob.
    Nope. There it is.

Quote Originally Posted by robmarch
    Quote Originally Posted by greg sober
    i will have some more flexability
    no such thing for meatheads.
    flexibility?

:butthead:

i must speel rong to keep the meathead image

The spacial dimensions of the Ripken lot are:

1000' x 700' at its widest point according to Rob.
    Nope. There it is.
    what about light poles, dips, and grates? that stuff is important to course designers, I assume.

I remember from the Council meeting, they had a minimal space requirement, but aside from that, you are right. We need to plot out the light posts and that little "ramp," lest Kevin or whomever designs a long straightaway and cars find themselves pulling a "Bo and Luke Duke" jump onto 95. Or an apex could accidently be planted right on that ramp and bingo! instant off camber turn at speed.

The grate also has to be accounted for too.

I thought Kevin just made up the course the morning of...

Is that why he gets lost on his own courses????

I'll help out anyway I can.

Pete
    NCC

I'm literally less than 10 minutes away from Ripken if I can be of any help....

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

where are you in hdg? I was visiting a friend of my wife's and saw an M3 across the street that looked a lot like yours.

this was in a newer neighborhood right off 155, one light away from 95.

Is that why he gets lost on his own courses????

I looked at the results, I can't seem to find and O.C. for him.

where are you in hdg? I was visiting a friend of my wife's and saw an M3 across the street that looked a lot like yours.

Sounds like you were in Grace Harbour, and that would have been my house! Let's see... were you visiting Pat N.?

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

Quote Originally Posted by BahnBaum

Sounds like you were in Grace Harbour, and that would have been my house! Let's see... were you visiting Pat N.?

Alex
    Mike F. he has a couple of nice older cars in the garage across from yours

Ok, I requested info from Ripken Stadium.

They are faxing me a picture of the lot, and emailing me all of the contract info. The fee is $1500 for the day, and September 12th is open.

\/

Looks like we got some new smileys

Thread Information