Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Ripken Stadium
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ripken Stadium

Ripken Stadium

Ok, so if certain people were to volunteer to setup all of the "stuff" in the morning instead of the current people that setup all of the "stuff," would the NCC still be oppossed to renting said lot? It's a whole lot better then Rosechunk and not as far as a drive for some as Manassass is for other's.

I can help at Ripken. I'm going to have to buy a BMW though

Quote Originally Posted by robmarch
    Someone who sets things up now has a silver car with a big wing too, Rob

yeah, but he flosses the Bimmer at the NCC events.

Re: Ripken Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by Doby
    Ok, so if certain people were to volunteer to setup all of the "stuff" in the morning instead of the current people that setup all of the "stuff," would the NCC still be oppossed to renting said lot? It's a whole lot better then Rosechunk and not as far as a drive for some as Manassass is for other's.
    Gotta talk to Kevin.
    I don't think anyone would have any objections but it is his call.
    Then the trailer needs to get towed there.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

John,

As Steven mentioned, just clear it with Kevin. We will need to work out the logistics of the trailer, but that shouldn't be too big a problem.

Use of a nice, big lot - we can definitely work something out.
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

Rob,

Sounds like a good plan. Will you get one in Silver or do something radical and get a different color?

BTW, not all of my cars are Silver - my daily driver is a Sea Mist Green Outback LL Bean (with a nice 6 cyl engine).
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

Cool, I'll give him a few days to re-coop after being sick. Then I'll bug the hell out of him. :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by Rafgar
    Rob,

Sounds like a good plan. Will you get one in Silver or do something radical and get a different color?

BTW, not all of my cars are Silver - my daily driver is a Sea Mist Green Outback LL Bean (with a nice 6 cyl engine).
    I could have sworn your STi was blue, not silver. I guess you're STU legal now

I don't think buying a BMW would go over too well with my wife, so I'll just put BMW badges on the Altima, if that's ok with you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafgar
    John,

As Steven mentioned, just clear it with Kevin. We will need to work out the logistics of the trailer, but that shouldn't be too big a problem.

Use of a nice, big lot - we can definitely work something out.
    I think we've already got the trailer issue sorted out, so that's not really a problem. All I'd have to do is come get the trailer the week before if that's ok.

Have you run on the Ripken lot yet? It's not as nice as FedEx, but nothing around here is anyway. It's got plenty of room for staging, pit, and 2-3x the running room as Bowie, plus I've heard it's cheap.

Late to the game as always, I am...

I'm of course up for helping in any way possible. I'm typically one of the first people to get to the BMW events anyway. I could always crash at Rob's house the night before, aiding in my ability to get there early.

(shifty eyes)

Uh.. that's cool, right Rob? :P
    Are you sure it was something you read, Peter? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by John V

I'm of course up for helping in any way possible. I'm typically one of the first people to get to the BMW events anyway. I could always crash at Rob's house the night before, aiding in my ability to get there early.

(shifty eyes)

You can sleep in my car, which will be on my trailer out front, so that I can bring the NCC trailer the morning of, and go get my car while setup is starting. And then the person who normally keeps the NCC trailer can take it home with them.

Quote Originally Posted by John V

(shifty eyes)

no problem, as long as it goes on the calendar ... ops:

I could help out with Ripken if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lance325is
    I could help out with Ripken if needed.
    More team.BAR members stepin' up.

Thread Information