[thumb] Hey gearheads and bimmer dreamers how do, this year... I have a question concerning caliper covers that I recently purchased at Bavarian Auto Sport. It seems that the covers need to be attached with an adhesive making them impossible to remove it I need to replace the pads and or rotors. I was at a shop contemplating the installation trying to figure out how in the world I'm going to get these off if I put them on... I would like to build a bracket that clips to the caliper cover to the caliper that could be tightened securely and removed when repair work needs to be accomplished. I'm wondering has anyone else encountered this problem, secondly has anyone any knowledge of where I might go to find someone who could build such a device as I have described. Securing the covers in the way the manufacturer indicates is sheer stupidity in my opinion because it removes my ability to do any brake work without ripping off the covers and figuring out how to re-attach them periodically. Thanks in advance for any and all input, Happy Motoring.
[driving2]