Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Free Roundels and GRMs!

Thread: Free Roundels and GRMs!

Smile Free Roundels and GRMs!

Free to whomever wants them - Roundels from Oct. 2000 to Dec. 2005 and Grass Roots Motorsports Feb. 2002 to Feb. 2006. Pick up in Silver Spring or at my office near Dupont Circle.

Jim Colbert

If these don't go in the next couple months, ie before my Spring Break, I'll get them, or I'll see if I can get somebody to go pick them up for me.

Must be gone before then!

Must clear out space in basement. Can someone hold them for you? If not, they're still available to anyone who wants them for the next week or so - then it's pick up by Montgomery County recyling services.

Jim

I want them. How do I contact you? My phone number 202-528-3617. email: bsun@fcc.gov

I replied by e-mail to you.

Thumbs up Gone!!!

Mags are gone to another NCC member - ain't sharing swell?

Jim,
    Thanks but I blame you for not having had enough sleeps since I picked up those brand new mags. Those mags are magnets to me, even to my three year old son who is crazy about wheels!
    Thanks again!

Glad to contribute to your insomnia!

Thread Information