Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Radio Service

Thread: Radio Service

Radio Service

Can anyone recommend a place in Northern Virginia for service on the '96 328 "factory" radio?
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Banned
    Woody,

It might be a cheaper to pick a used one in working order than to have one repaired. Maybe someone has one lying around that they will part with real cheap. As long as you have the code.

Dave Apker and the crazy collies

I have the same car and my radio display is really only visible at night. So if you find a cool place to pick a used one up let me know.

In the spring I am going to send mine to Dr. Don's radio repair if I don't find a suitable replacement.

Where is Dr. Don's??? I would like to have the factory radio in my 88 M5 repaired.

www.doctordons.com/carstereo.htm

I think they're in TX so you'll be relying on Fedex or OOPS to get it there. They came recommended by Bimmer magazine after I dropped them a line via e-mail. I haven't used them yet as I am not crazy aboutnot having a radio for a couple days but sometime before the summer I plan to do it.

Thank you sir!

I just found a great used radio out of a 98 so I won't be sending anything to Dr. Don's just yet. I want to see how this other one pans out. I plan to install it saturday afternoon.

Thread Information