Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Moved up from Orlando, looking forward to autocross

Thread: Moved up from Orlando, looking forward to autocross

Moved up from Orlando, looking forward to autocross

Hi,

I just moved up from Orlando, and I was involved in the Martin Sports Car club down there. 2005 was my first season and I managed to attend about six events and I'm looking to get in even more driving time this year. I've been lurking on the message board for a few eeks now and it looks like a really great,a ctive group. I'm not sure when I'll first make it out, but I wanted to introduce myself and say hi.

I dirve a 2001 330i with the sport package, orient blue, showroom stock.

Phil Williams
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_3183_small.JPG 
Views:	294 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	112  

Welcome.

Too bad we still have a few months (thanks to our wonderful winter weather) before we get started with the autox season again.

I know there's some wait, and I'm sure I'll be straining at the bit before long. For now, moving and connecting with friends has kept me more than busy and I'm looking forward to making some new friends at the NCCBMWCCA.

Cheers,

Phil

There is always karting to get you through the winter.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Welcome! I go to school at FSU, I frequent the Orlando area as a lot of my friends are from around there. Are you from Orlando proper, or a suburb?

2/18/06 NASA auto X at VIR for the brave. Any way welcome to the area.

I lived in Metrowest, near Universal Studios, so my address actually read Orlando.
    Torquewrench / Phil Williams
    2001 330i Sport Package, Orient Blue

Welcome to the area. I hope you enjoy our autocrosses.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Thread Information