Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Moved up from Orlando, looking forward to autocross

Thread: Moved up from Orlando, looking forward to autocross

Threaded View

Moved up from Orlando, looking forward to autocross

Hi,

I just moved up from Orlando, and I was involved in the Martin Sports Car club down there. 2005 was my first season and I managed to attend about six events and I'm looking to get in even more driving time this year. I've been lurking on the message board for a few eeks now and it looks like a really great,a ctive group. I'm not sure when I'll first make it out, but I wanted to introduce myself and say hi.

I dirve a 2001 330i with the sport package, orient blue, showroom stock.

Phil Williams
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_3183_small.JPG 
Views:	298 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	112  

Thread Information