Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Online registration [April] - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Online registration [April]

Testing continues.
    I'd like another week of testing. Then we will have a week of pre-registration, then registration will open. Those dates are still to be determined.

The schedule had to be pushed up because of the early April school.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Everything seems to be running fairly smooth.
    Membership numbers must be as the appear on your membership card.
    It's 2-6 digits or non-member.
    Some begin with an A or LIFE. CCA no longer use F or M.
    Anything else is rejected.

Each person registering needs to have their own username. Please.

The address to mail the form is in the confirmation email.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Question April Drivers Schools Registration Question

Steven,

Two (hopefully simple) questions:

1. When I pre-registered for the April HSS and DS, my membership number was accepted with an M before the numbers, even though you just indicated that it would not be accepted. Do I need to do anything special when I mail my form in on the 6th?

2. I should be down as having worked a day at SP last year (HSS). How much should I write the check for to cover the two days?

Thanks,

Steve
    Enzianblau 2020 Porsche 718 Cayman GT4

Quote Originally Posted by scpera
    1. When I pre-registered for the April HSS and DS, my membership number was accepted with an M before the numbers, even though you just indicated that it would not be accepted. Do I need to do anything special when I mail my form in on the 6th?
    Not a problem. Just cross out the M on your form. I figured out how to require the membership number in a particular format just yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by scpera
    2. I should be down as having worked a day at SP last year (HSS). How much should I write the check for to cover the two days?
    PM sent.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Steve, I tried to submit my pre-reg form but it won't take supposedly because
    I didn't answer every question. The only thing I can see wrong is that it doesn't have NCC under chapter in the membership section. In that field it shows 'required' in yellow. I can not change this when editing the form. What's up with that?

I should also have worker credits left. How do I find out how many so I know how much to remit when submitting the form?

Mike
    Last edited by mike b; 02-06-2006 at 04:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mike b
    Steve, I tried to submit my pre-reg form but it won't take supposedly because
    I didn't answer every question. The only thing I can see wrong is that it doesn't have NCC under chapter in the membership section. In that field it shows 'required' in yellow. I can not change this when editing the form. What's up with that?

I should also have worker credits left. How do I find out how many so I know how much to remit when submitting the form?

Mike
    For Chapter use National Capital. That is used to keep it consistent.
    Email Steve Lowry at pitout @ hotmail.com regarding the credits.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Steve,

I figured out how to change it. I was overlooking the edit button in the membership block. Duh! Thanks for the response.

Mike

So where is the info on how to cancel your registration?

Quote Originally Posted by bren
    So where is the info on how to cancel your registration?
    If you already sent in your application and money send Doug an email requesting your application to be cancelled. NCCDSRegistrar @ mac.com. If you have not sent in your money, don't worry about it.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Thread Information