Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
M3 LTW @ IRS auction - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: M3 LTW @ IRS auction

A guy named Bill on bimmerforums bought it.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...4&postcount=40
    Quote Originally Posted by bill
    LoL ok this is the deal with the car.

previous owner was like some rap superstar or wannabe at least. Car been in storage for awhile. IRS pretty much took everything from this guy as why I needed to get a back round check so I wasn't purchasing it with the intent to give it back to him. The wheels will be used at the MSR Smoke out starring "themadhatters" Turbo 3. There was a pallet of goodies that also came with this car(shown at startups [prior day's engine tests and pre-auction viewings], but had to ask) the stock wheels were on the pallet and are in MINT NEW Condition. Besides the dumb easy removables this car is in excellent shape.

sqweeky clean carfax as well (like that means a thing)

interesting thread!

Nice!
    My buildup/teardown (ongoing)
    My Seller Feedback
    FOR SALE:

DIY List

Thread Information