Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
VIR 400 Oct 2-3

Thread: VIR 400 Oct 2-3

VIR 400 Oct 2-3

You really should make plans to attend this event. The feature 2 1/2 Grand Am race on Sunday will include the PTG M3s driven by Bill Auberlen and Boris Said. A 3rd PTG M3 has been entered for 18-year old Tom Milner and it's possible the legendary Hans Stuck will be his co-driver. Saturday's 250 mile Grand-Am Cup race has eleven BMWs entered including M3s, Z3s, and 330s. The Turner Motorsports 330s are leading the Sports Touring class. Saturday will also have sprint races for the BMW and Porsche Clubs. Sunday morning each club will have a 1-hour endurance race. Your can get ticket and lodging info at www.virclub.com

Woody

Oh man! That sounds like such an awesome event to see!!! I wish I could go! :sad:

Thanks for the info, Woody!

Every year I tell myself I should go and every year I am at the Glen that weekend. Next year I will make a point to go to VIR.

Joint chapter events have been working out well.
    Maybe we can do a joint event with Tarheel.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thread Information