Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Wheel Worx Endorsement

Thread: Wheel Worx Endorsement

Wheel Worx Endorsement

I just got back a set of '95 M3 cast wheels from Wheel Worx in Millersville, Md. All 4 of these wheels were bent and rashed (by the prior owner, not me!) For a very reasonable sum these wheels were completely straighened and restored to a like-new state, plus they mounted and balanced the new tires. They used to advertise in der Bayerische and they still give NCC members about a 20% discount. Ask for either Bruce or Mike, toll free number 888-969-7282. I highly recommend Wheel Worx.

-Roy M.

Do they have a web page?

thanks, i have a bent m-contour wheel and a cracked e46 sport wheel that need fixin'! dang dc potholes!

I don't think they have a website. Front Cloverleaf Drive, Millersville, MD.

Here is another thread where Wheel Worx is recommended.
    http://nccbmwcca.org/forum/showthread.php?t=339

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

No website and the last time I used them it was cash only

-- Jason

Glad to hear they did you right! I like to use locals/dB advertisers and checked with them last year about trueing an E30 14" bottlecap - they wanted 2x the cost of a new rim from BMW for their service.
    I ended up sending the set to Wheel Collision Center in PA - excellent work, great price & quick turnaround. And WCC has a website, FWIW.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Same here - Price at Wheel Worx was very high

All I had was some clearcoat missing on the rim part of my E39 sport wheels.
    Price was close to complete wheel from Wheel Collision Center in PA
    Glad to hear WW worked out for you,
    Guess it depends on the wheel, condx, etc.

My only problem with sending out a wheel is for an exchange is - do you know what the wheel you are getting back looked like before it was repaired? Was it cracked? bent? etc?

-- Jason

No structural wheel damage - just clearcoat damaged

Local tire shop machine messed them up.
    Funny, since he did them before without damage.
    He said the size was at the limits of his machine and he just got it wrong the second time.

Quote Originally Posted by danzee
    Local tire shop machine messed them up.
    Funny, since he did them before without damage.
    He said the size was at the limits of his machine and he just got it wrong the second time.
    That's not what I mean...when you ship your wheels to PA, you are not getting YOUR wheels back. It's basically an exchange for someone else's repaired wheel.

-- Jason

Yet another Wheel Worx endorsement!!

Summer of 04 they refinished these ARE rs clones for me at $125 per. When the clear began to peel after the winter, they refinished them again this summer on there dime. Paul told me that if it happened again, the'd do it again. Good people and a great service.

(these are silver...copper color is from the lights)

Alan

Thread Information