Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
what's up with bf.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: what's up with bf.com

what's up with bf.com

anybody know the status of bf.com? the forum on the site seems to have been down for a few days now.

marshall

Sucks, don't it? What am I suppose to do at work now?!

From the home page...

Downtime Information

NJ – December 8, 2005… The source of the problem has been ascertained and measures are being taken to replace/repair items as quickly as possible. We are still working feverishly to get back online as quickly as possible.

Unscheduled Downtime

NJ – December 7, 2005… Unfortunately, due to a chain reaction of hardware failures, we are currently off-line. We hope to have new hardware in place as quickly as possible to return to normal operation status shortly. Stay turned to this page for announcements and information as they become readily available.

-- Jason

Top of their front page:
    Main Headlines

Downtime Information

NJ – December 8, 2005… The source of the problem has been ascertained and measures are being taken to replace/repair items as quickly as possible. We are still working feverishly to get back online as quickly as possible.

Unscheduled Downtime

NJ – December 7, 2005… Unfortunately, due to a chain reaction of hardware failures, we are currently off-line. We hope to have new hardware in place as quickly as possible to return to normal operation status shortly. Stay turned to this page for announcements and information as they become readily available.
    edit: Damn these slow fingers... Kuper beat me by 30 seconds.

That's cos you were trying to be all fancy with the links and all :P

-- Jason

guess i could have READ the main page in stead of just clicking by it! doh!

thanks gents! (must be a slow day at work...)

Actually, it's a pretty damned busy day, but I needed a break

Aww, don't worry DTM power is down for me too. Dan, you want that spoiler?

It's back.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Quote Originally Posted by mlytle
    anybody know the status of bf.com? the forum on the site seems to have been down for a few days now.

marshall
    Marshall, please. I know you really surf DTMPower.net. Just say so.

Quote Originally Posted by Jed
    Marshall, please. I know you really surf DTMPower.net. Just say so.
    SSSSSHHHHHHH! quiet! i don't want folks to know dtm is where i get all my super fast race secret weapon ideas!

i only have three months before the season starts to get my black team dynamic race wheels chromed...

Anyone else having problems recently? I can't even ping the IP addresses that correspond to forums.bimmerforums.com, but I can ping the IPs for www.bimmerforums.com

I'm not having a problem with other vBulletin boards.

Some servers are setup to deny ping requests.

-- Jason

Quote Originally Posted by David Hicks
    Anyone else having problems recently? I can't even ping the IP addresses that correspond to forums.bimmerforums.com, but I can ping the IPs for www.bimmerforums.com

I'm not having a problem with other vBulletin boards.
    Nope, it appears to be working fine for me.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Weird. I'm getting a "(110) Connection timed out" error.

Quote Originally Posted by David Hicks
    Weird. I'm getting a "(110) Connection timed out" error.
    Hmmmmmm... I am looking at one of your posts and underneath your name it says "Banned"

Thread Information